For an old school, basic toy, the Aneros Progasm is a damn good piece of prostate massage hardware! It’s the bigger, badder, older sibling to the Syn, so beginners beware…A Classic
No frills, it just works
Rigid ABS plastic
Big enough to fill you up
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
If you’ve been following our blog, you know we are BIG fans of these products. This sex toy is no exception.
A few comments before I start…
Ok, I admit it. I had my doubts about it. I TRIED to find the flaws. I really did. Before I even purchased it, I had a few preconceived notions I just couldn’t shake.
- Doubt #1: this toy is OLD! It’s been around for years (since 2007?). Certainly it’s not as good as the newer devices.
- Doubt #2: It’s not all that sexy. It’s just a hard piece of plastic. That’s no fun!
- Doubt #3: It’s just a bigger version of the Helix Syn. Why would I want that?
Being a sex geek , I just couldn’t resist taking it for a ride. So, I bought it. After 5 electrifying sessions, I was sold. This thing is WAYYYYY better than I ever anticipated.
I was dead wrong with all my assumptions. Here’s what I learned…
- Yes, this device has been on the market for quite a while. No, it’s not as good as the newer stuff. It’s actually BETTER than most. Like the old saying: “they don’t build ’em like they used to.” This certainly applies here.
- It isn’t all that sexy. It’s technically just a hard piece of ABS plastic. No luxurious silicone coating. No flexible shaft. No fancy handles or ticklers. It’s precisely the lack of these qualities makes this toy superb. It’s designed to focus solely on prostate pleasure. And nothing else.
- Yes, it is bigger than the Syn. And yes, it definitely belongs in EVERY prostate play connoisseur’s dresser drawer. The build quality is superb and strong, for years of reliable service.
So, how does it feel?
In one word, AMAZING. It definitely provides the full feeling, comparable to the Vice, sans vibrator.
As I mentioned before, the size of the head and middle hump is significant. Great for guys that like a larger device. Not so great for beginners, or men with really tight asses. The feeling I get in my rectum when that first bulge pops into place is simply amazing.
Loosening things up back there with a finger or smaller item is usually a wise idea. If I’m not quite ready for it, there’s a slight amount of discomfort. This subsides quickly once it slides over the first bulge.
The second one is slightly larger, and it certainly reminds you it’s there. Once the “peak” of that second bulge is passed, it hits auto pilot, and glides right in to place.
This is when that warm, fuzzy feeling overtakes the midsection of my body. With every contraction of my PC muscles down there I feel the tip nudging my prostate. When I feel this, I know it’s going to be a great session.
As with most new play toys, I rarely get off the first time or two. This is normal, and totally expected for me. By my third go, I was rocking it! After about 45 minutes of using my special prostate stimulation techniques, I started cumming. Rhythmically with the movement of my hips. I simply couldn’t control the movements of my torso, because it felt so damn good.
Then, when I decided to finish myself off with my Flip Hole, I had one of the most intense cum sessions I’ve ever experienced. I saw stars for about 5 seconds, then collapsed from sheer exhaustion under my bed sheets. I was COMPLETELY SPENT, reduced to a jelly-like state. I must have laid there for about 10 minutes, just letting myself get back to my senses.
This stimulator is awesome, and almost gets me off every single time. Sometimes better than others, but always good.